Wednesday, March 31, 2010

HOW I CAME UP WITH MY WRITING MONIKER

    I've been writing for years but didn't publicize my work until someone introduced me to Myspace, through Myspace I started blogging, sharing bits and pieces of my work. I got a great reception from my thoughts/poetry, which gave me confidence to share more of work. I meet Lakesha Woods(enjoylifemagazineonline.com) and although it needed work she published my first short story. I always mention her because she gave me that finally push I needed to share my work with the world. I will always appreciate her for that.
    From that moment on I realized I put everything I have into my work, my heart and soul, hence I put My Soul On Paper. Although everything is technical now I still put pen to paper daily! The moniker has stuck with me for about 4 years now and has been shortened to some just calling me Soul which I love!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment