Saturday, June 12, 2010

GET OVER IT, DAMN!

"I don't want to waste your time" is what was said
What part are you missing?
Why can't you get it through your head?
I don't like you in any way, shape or form
So why drag this on?
You're a nice guy but I just don't feel like dealing
You think I'm mad because you didn't give me any sexual healing
I can manage that on my own
Didn't need your assistance to hear me moan
When I tried to tell you in a nice way to leave me alone
Your ego wouldn't let it rest
Pounding on your chest saying "I am man hear me roar"
I stuffed a rag in your mouth saying "KILL that noise"
I had to switch characters on you
Seemed that's the only way I could get through
It worked for awhile mostly because we rarely crossed paths
But when you did see me it reactivated your battery, gave you the feeling I was what you had to have
Felt you had to address it
Once again I said
DON'T stress it
LEAVE it be
MOVE on
Gave a final threat to F*UCK off or this is going to get ugly
Don't try me
because unleashed I'm detrimental
I'm warning you NOW this is not a war you want to get into!

SOUL~MYSOULONPAPER™
LMJ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment