Wednesday, June 16, 2010

UNTITLED

SHARING IS CARING, THIS IS A POEM BY ROY MALVEAUX, HE SAYS HE'S NOT A WRITER/POET BUT THESE WORDS CLEARLY SAY OTHERWISE. I LOVE THIS "EXPRESSION OF WORDS" & HE GAVE ME PERMISSION TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU. THANKS ROY

You will always be a part of me
From the simple touch to the way you smiled at me
Who knew that I would fall so hard for you..... And all you'd do is turn ya back on me...
U bring out the best in me,
Always uplifting me
And when I was down..... I didn't have to look around cuz I knew you'd always be next to me...
Never disrespected me
And now that ur gone I can't find the rest of me...
No rest for me
Sometimes I questioned god why did he take u away from me
But I guess he knows what’s best for me...
Babe how could you leave me
I would trade my life to have u next to me...
It’s been 3 years since you've been away from me
This pain is trying to take over me
But I promise you it won't get the best of me
It seems like I still feel you touching me
Kissing me
Holding me
Squeezing me
I can't stop thinking about how much u meant to me
I miss you so much and I hope you’re missing me
Time heals all is what they say to me
But who the hell are they to tell me what’s best for me
This is far greater than them and me
I'm talking about the love you shared with me
Being strong is best for me
Cuz if you were alive this is what you'd expect of me...
Yea the best of me...
But..... Babe... I love u
And you are a blessing to me
Even though ur not here with me.....
You will always be a part of me...
-Roy Malveaux-
©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment