Tuesday, April 27, 2010

UNTITLED

It’s been awhile since I put pen to paper
Always had the outlook I’ll do it later
So much of life has happened to me in these past few years
So much sh*t if I told someone it would bring them to tears
I brush it off and keep things moving
Just like anyone else I know
I’ve got some improving to do
When you have so much going on with one problem bigger than the last
You save face and keep pushing fast
Let them catch you when they can
If your one step ahead of them hell you might win the game,
LIFE
Can tear you down to nothing if you let it
Set some goals and put your priorities into perspective
I don’t complain about my issues let alone worry about myself
My pride has me on high so I don’t ask for help
This will either make me or break me
Mold me or fold me
Either I get in control or just let it be

SOUL~MYSOULONPAPER™
LMJ ©2007

No comments:

Post a Comment